The 7th annual IEEE International Conference on RFID Technology and Applications 2016 (IEEE RFID-TA 2016) will be held on Sep 21-23, 2016 in Shunde, Guangdong, China. This conference is organized by SYSU-CMU (Sun Yat-sen University – Carnegie Mellon University) Shunde International Joint Research Institute under the auspices of IEEE and the IEEE Council on RFID.
IEEE RFID-TA 2016 will provide a forum for the advancement of RFID technology and practice, and will aim to strengthen relations between industry, research institutions and academia. Authors are invited to submit maximum 6-page original, high-impact papers presenting their latest research and practical applications in all areas of RFID.
Topical Areas of Interest
Topics of Interests include but are not limited to:
- Sensor Integrated RFID Tags
- Wearable RFID and Biomedical Applications
- On-chip RFID Antennas
- RFID Data Capturing and Information Management
- MEMS Techniques for RFID Tags
- Advances in RFID Industrial Implementation
- RFID in the Internet of Things
- Energy Harvesting in RFID Systems
- Next Generation RFID Systems: RTLS Tags and Mesh WSN RFID
- Printable and Chip less RFID Systems
- Smart and On-Tag Data Processing RFID Technologies
- Advances in RFID Antenna Design
- Novel Industrial Applications of RFID Technology
- RFID Services Infrastructure
Accepted and presented papers will be submitted to the IEEE conference proceedings and IEEE Xplore. All papers will also be submitted for indexing to EI Compendex, ScienceDirect, Scopus, Web of Knowledge, Thomson ISI, and IET Inspec.
Paper submissions due (6-page PDF): June 12, 2016
Notifications of acceptance: July 14, 2016
Final camera-ready papers due: Aug. 01, 2016
Conference: Sep. 21-23, 2016
For enquiries or assistance, please contact IEEE RFID – TA 2016 in Shunde: