Please press the following button to log in to EDAS to finish your final paper submission
- All final submitted manuscripts are to be written in proper English and follow IEEE format for conference papers.
- The final manuscript must not exceed 6 pages.
- Only PDF files will be accepted for the final manuscript.
- Do not number pages nor use footnotes.
Before using EDAS, go to the IEEE PDF eXpress http://www.pdf-express.org/
First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users – Click the link.
2. Enter the following:
· 39156X for the Conference ID
· your email address
· a password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying
your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that
was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Upload the source file (doc, docx) into PDF eXpress for the file conversion to pdf,
or upload the pdf file you’ve created to check its compliance with IEEE pdf standard.
After using the IEEE PDF eXpress, login to EDAS and upload the PDF eXpress certified
YOU CAN CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE IEEE COPYRIGHT RELEASE FORM !
TO FINISH YOUR REGISTRATION PLEASE FOLLOWING THE GUIDELINES IN THE REGISTRATION PAGE.